Retirement living is a wonderful phase and elderly people want to live an easy, serene and comfortable life. A good retirement home provides all that along with amazing infrastructure, medical facility, and social interactivity. These communities offer idyllic retreats for the senior people who want to pursue an independent lifestyle away from the madness of a metro or city. However tempting this lifestyle may sound, one also needs to be practical about retirement living. To make things simpler for you, we have listed below some of the best retirement communities-
- Aamoksh – Claiming to provide adventurous, fun-filled time to the residents, Aamoksh is one of the best retirement communities in India.
- Aanandam – Strategically located in the beautiful foothills of Kodaikanal, Anandam is a part of Bahri Beautiful County Integrated Township. Bahri Beautiful County provides the first organized effort in building the best retirement communities in India. It offers a luxurious experience to its residents with the freedom to create their lifestyle just the way they want it.
- Tata Housing – Riva – a retirement community built by Tata Housing provides its residents all the amenities that help them live their life to the fullest. Just like the name ‘Riva’ that means ‘to bind’, the retirement community is developed on the fundamental of the integrated township that allows like-aged and like-minded people to come and form a community to share life and its beautiful experiences.
- Rukmani Amar Aangan – A caring, soothing and comfortable retirement community spread over on a plot of land measuring approx. 30,000 square feet, Rukmani Amar Aangan can easily de-stress any stressed out person.
- Godhuli – A premier retirement community, Godhuli provides lifetime care and affection for every resident of the community, along with access to personal assistance (if asked), healthcare services, food, maintenance, security, entertainment, housekeeping, wellness, fitness etc.
- Tapovan – As the name signifies, Tapovan is the abode for the elderly people who want to stay away from the hustle bustle of big cities and move to a serene atmosphere in the lap of nature.
- Covai – Based in Coimbatore, Covai has earned the reputation of one of the best retirement living communities in India, thanks to their quality of service and unparalleled professionalism. Covai believes in transparency and adheres a lot of importance to their ethos and principles.
- The Golden Estate – If someone is seeking an independent and dignified lifestyle post-retirement, The Golden Estate is the answer to their search. It provides a safe, secure and loving environment for the elderly people.
While there are many options to choose the best retirement living community, we suggest that the seekers should evaluate the pros and cons of every property before packing their bags.